Friday, October 25, 2013

Facebook for Every Phone What's in it for you?

Why Facebook?


Even my kids all have a Facebook account. They post funny pictures and let me know about upcoming events that I wouldn’t know about if it weren’t for Facebook. I hate that I have become an addict, but frankly I would have a hard time without Facebook.


Well, some very intelligent people have extended my access in so many wonderful ways. Facebook for every phone has made the Facebook app available on as many as 3000 devices.


Facebook Everywhere


I have it available when I’m traveling or just waiting in line. Facebook is easier than email, and with messaging can be just as immediate. I just love the multi-media, where I can create and post video instantaneously. I love that I can catch up with old friends, be reminded of reunions and get-togethers.


But, best of all, now it is available as an app on any of my devices. I can jump on my iPod, when all of the computers in the house are in use, and it is available immediately.


Facebook and Lists


I have also found that Facebook is the new way to create a list. They say that the money is in the list. I have spent a bit of time and money trying to build up an email list. With the new tabs in Gmail, my open rates have fallen below 50%. In one list it was under 10%.


Facebook Fanpages create lists much easier, and it happens to be people who are on Facebook all of the time, and who participate in online discussions.


Facebook People Are Also Buyers


People on facebook buy things. They buy things online, and they use the social media to tell them what it is that they should buy. How many likes do you see run by your feed. That is people socially sharing what they have bought or what they are thinking about buying.


I found an amazing product that can put Amazon Products on my Facebook Fanpage in three easy steps.


fb-azshop-1


Finally, a quick way to fill out a fanpage, and actually get paid for it. This is the monetization method that can use the biggest social network to drive traffic to you, and pay you handsomely for it. And it is so fast and so easy to use. The thing is, you are going to be on Facebook anyway–why not make it profitable to be there?


Just take a peek at how it can work for you.


Are you ANGRY about Google Pulling their Keyword Tool?


Thrive with the new Keyword Planner: How to manual


Download the Cheat-Sheet Checklist


Other Related Articles




Facebook for Every Phone What's in it for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment