Thursday, October 17, 2013

What is Your Why?

Why Do You Want an Online Business?


what-is-your-why


What Do You Want From Your Online Business?


Do you just need a little extra money for those car repairs, or do you want to change your entire life-style.


I listened to Connie Ragen Green. She explained that she was a school teacher–because she wanted to help people. She went back to school after she was 30 years old to get her degree. In the first year or two of teaching, they had a teacher strike. She found herself without an income and no control over her life.


She had been working as a Real Estate agent, and tried doing some of that to keep her finances going, but at that time she knew she needed something different.


She is a four time cancer survivor and now does a lot of charity work. Her why was she wanted a consistent income and wanted to be able to do things that help others.


I Experienced a Couple of Lay-offs


I thought life was going along well. Not exceptional, but well. Then my world was turned upside down. After 21 years at a company, I was laid off. It took more than 6 months to get the next job, and it only lasted 9 months. I was out of work again, out of money, and quite desperate.


I found another job, at a lot less than I was making, and with health benefits that left a lot to be desired. I found myself going in debt more and more each month.


I needed money to pay debts, to make up some retirement holes, and now I needed money to get children in college.


That was why I started dabbling online.


The Government Shutdown


I found a number of people that were in a bad situation. They were “furloughed” from their government jobs because politics caused a government shut down.


If you are looking for a more predictable paycheck, and for more money to make life better, then you need to look at online businesses.


I was helped along the way with an amazing formula.


Get a hold of the Amazing Formula here: ==> http://incomenow.org/amazing-formula


 Are you ANGRY about Google Pulling their Keyword Tool?


Thrive with the new Keyword Planner: How to manual


Download the Cheat-Sheet Checklist


Other Related Articles





What is Your Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment