Friday, September 27, 2013

A Letter From a Friend


love-emailI Love Email


I love getting email. I like hearing from friends, some who I don’t hear from very often. I have an online business that I’m proud of, and part of that business is affiliate marketing. I have products of my own, and do all that I can to get the word out about those products, but I continue to do affiliate marketing because it is such a good business.


Here is what my friend Connie Green had to say about it in a letter, she hit it on the nose, just hear what she has to say:


Affiliate Marketing Tips – Why Recommending What You Love Is An Excellent Business Model

By Connie Ragen Green


Affiliate marketing is the process of recommending something you love to someone else who could benefit from it, in return for a commission. This is done regularly in business in the offline world, where people will recommend a product or service in exchange for payment of some type.


When I was working in real estate it was commonplace for us to refer a client to another real estate agent who could better help that particular client for any of a number of reasons. When the property was sold we would receive a commission check for about twenty-five percent of the overall commission earned on that transaction. If we referred someone for a loan, this was not something we could be compensated for because it was strictly regulated.


On the Internet, just about everything is available for you to promote as an affiliate. I prefer digital products for a couple of reasons. They can be downloaded immediately after being purchased, no matter what time of day it is for the person who is making the purchase. If it doesn’t meet the expectations of the buyer, they can receive a refund easily, and the affiliate commission is typically fifty percent of the purchase price. I buy these products and courses on a regular basis, so it’s easy for me to know which ones are the best.


Recommending what you love to others will also make you feel very good about what you are doing online. I can remember telling one of my closest friends about how I was learning to blog back in 2006, and she asked me if I would send her the link to the course I was taking. She ended up joining the course as well, earning me a handsome commission as an affiliate for this program.


I thought that as soon as I had my own courses and digital products I probably wouldn’t recommend anyone else’s programs. I was completely wrong about this. It turns out that being an affiliate for the best people and products available on the Internet enhances my business and allows me to earn even greater profits over time.


I would encourage you to learn more about this and see how you can build your online business very quickly by having your pick of the best inventory in your niche. Make sure to purchase it first to make sure it is something you would recommend to the people who come to you for advice when it comes to using the affiliate marketing model.


Remember that the reason to start an Internet business is to give you the time and financial freedom to live the life you choose. Get started today with your Affiliate Marketing Secrets Explained course – only $97 as an Introductory Offer.


Connie Ragen Green


I appreciated the advice that Connie gave me back then, and continue to look to her for leadership.


Lately I have been frustrated with Google. As soon as I get something working just a little bit, Google changes the rules and updates their algorithms. The latest slap in the face was pulling the Google Keyword Tool.


I got a hold of their replacement, the Keyword Planner, and could see through it immediately. Google was in the advertising business, and the Planner was the “fastest way know to man” to get new keywords into a PPC campaign.


I didn’t give up though, I kept working with it, and found that it could be used like the old keyword tool in spite of changes that didn’t help keyword research users. I did find some amazing exploits of new features, however, and I wanted to share them with everyone.


I discovered a simple method to pull unique, buyer-targeted, high-converting, low-competition keywords out of this tool by using it in a unique way.


You have to see my methods–they are simple and effective. Fight back! Start using Google’s new tool in a better way, and get better results than you EVER got out of the old keyword tool.


Check it out here.


Keyword Planner: How to manual


Download the Cheat-Sheet Checklist


Other Related Articles




A Letter From a Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment